Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2016

13/04/16

 WALT: Retell a past event.  
 WILF: Correct sequence of events. 

No school work today, we’re cooking Miss Wihongi” shouted happily. Cool I thought to myself. I love cooking. “Shikaia” Miss Wihongi called. I rushed to the back of the class and I stuck on the blue sticky gloves. I snatched a white blunt potato peeler from the stack. I held my juicy apple in my other hand. I began to peel. Yes all of the skin is peeled off the apple I chopped it into halves then into quarters. I sliced my apples into thin slices. I scrapped my load of apple into the round massive pot. The apples are ready to stew. Off we sprinted to the staffroom. I mixed sugar and butter together, then flour. It looked like crackle bread crumbs. I Evenly sifted it on the stewed apples. slid it to the bursting hot oven. It smelt like melted buttery popcorn. I gazed into the burning oven. The bubbles reminded me of Ngawha Springs. “ It’s Ready whanau Haere mai ki te kai Miss Wihongi yelled. I sprinted to snatch a color bowl And waited for everyone else. I slowly scooped a huge mouthful. Yummy I thought. What a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment